Saturday, July 21, 2018

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy days of Summer / Bella Blvd DT

Hello everyone!! Summer is here and I have been having so much fun with my kiddos! We've been outside so much! And you'll see a bit of that fun in this layout.
This week my focus was on the Wonky Alpha stickers, so I decided to make a large title using different colors of them and I love how it turned out! This layout needed a big title and these alphas were perfect for it!!
I started my layout with a white cardstock background, my picture had one of my younger daughters sitting in a doughnut floaty and smiling so big in the water. So I went threw my beautiful stash of Bella goodies and grabbed out one of the newer collections, Island Escape and then an older collection, Addison. I went through and pulled papers and embellishments that complemented eachother and started on my layout. 

I cut a few large rectangles out of pretty patterned papers and placed them to the left side of my layout and placed my photo of my goofy girl the the right of those over lapping some. I added a few paper layers behind my picture on the right and then moved on to adding my title. I grabbed two different colors of the Wonky Alphas and placed my title on the larger rectangle papers.

Once I had the title done, I knew I could start embellishing where I wanted. So I did! lol I grabbed some of the embellishments from the Addison collection, the cute doughnuts and a heart, I thought they looked great since she was sitting on a big ol' doughnut lol. I added some paper strips to the bottom of the layout and one to the top and then started tucking pretty flowers in here and there, paper ones and chipboard. I finished my title off with the word summer from the Chipboard sheet from the Island Escape collection and I was done with this goofy little layout.



Island Escape Collection; Moonlit Kiss paper, Peace&Quiet paper, Pennants, Ephemera pack, Ciao Chips
Addison Collection; Daily Details paper, Borders paper
Wonky Puffy Alpha stickers; Ice, Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment