Sunday, November 11, 2018

Wake up and be awesome / Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!!
We've had a bunch of strong thunderstorms the last few days, knocking power out and lots of rain, but its also been nice because its kept it cooler and when its in the 100's on a constant, its so nice for it to be cooler!
Well I'm here this morning to share a new layout with you using an older Bella collection, Alex. I love this collection, the colors are so bright and I love the fact that it works so well for my older boys!
I got out the Alex collection and pulled a bunch of things that I wanted to use, so that got my color scheme as well. So once I had those pieces pulled out, I started to lay things around my layout to see where I wanted them. Once I got an idea of where I wanted things, I decided to dip into my stash and grab some of my Shimmerz and play with them on my background to add some more pops of color.
I let all the color dry and decided I wanted to add a little more to my background, so I grabbed my Bella Blvd Elements clear stamps and started stamping away on my background. Once I was happy with it I moved on to putting the rest of my page together.
I started by cutting the Daily Details paper apart for layers behind my photo. I added all my layers, got it just how I wanted it, laid it where I thought I wanted it to go and moved on to playing with the Washi stickers. I pulled the ones I wanted to use and stuck them on some white cardstock and cut around them. I did this so that I could pop some of them up and on dimensional adhesive if I wanted to. I laid them across my layout and stitched threw the ones that were flat to the page to add some more texture and popped the other ones up. 
Once I had my washi strips down and sewn threw, I pulled out some tabbies and designer clips and tucked them in at the top of my photo.
I had everything to the right side of my layout and wanted some more to the left side, so I went back and pulled out the same Shimmerz colors and the stamps and added some to the left of my layout. While while that was drying I grabbed the boarders paper and cut a few strips off and added them to the top and bottom of the layout and sewed thew them. Then went back to adding some of the washi stickers, designer clips and some more stitching. To finish off my layout I went in and pulled out different colored Puffy Star stickers and added them here and there on the layout. I mean those go with any layout!! I love them and the dimension they add to a layout.


Alex collection; Beast Mode paper, Daily Details paper, Boarders paper, Tabbies, Designer Clips, Washi Stickers
Illustrated Faith Elements Clear stamps

Puffy Star Stickers; Orange mix, Blueberry Mix, Milk white

No comments:

Post a Comment