Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Mountain Mover / Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone! 
Im here to share a new layout with you that I made using the beautiful All People All Nations collection. I love the color combo in this collection! The bright pinks, teals and yellows and then the navy add in, its just all so beautiful!
I had these two goofy pictures of one of my daughters, she loves to pose and is so quirky, but on top of all of that she is just a bright soul! She is interested in so many things and wants to constantly learn more and more. 
I love the paper that says Hope on it, the florals and colors are amazing so I wanted to use it for the majority of my background and I started knowing that, so I placed it on 3/4 of the layout.
After I got that down, I started with deciding how I wanted my pictures placed and then adding in the layers that I wanted to use. I grabbed the Boarders and 3x4's paper and started to cut it up for layers. I started placing the papers here and there behind my photos and added some of the tip-ins in with the layers. I grabbed a little white envelope from my stash and added it in to the layers too and then grabbed some of the florals from the ephemera pack and popped them in between some of the layers.
Finishing off my layout, I added my title, the beautiful Brushed words and then grabbed the words cardstock sticker booklet and added some of the little sayings around my layout. When I got to this point, I decided that I wanted a little more of a contrast between my background and white cardstock, so from the boarders and 3x4's paper I cut a strip of the navy diagonal strip and added it along the edge if the patterned paper and was done.

All People All Nations Collection: Hope patterned paper, Boarders&3x4's, Shapes Tip-ins, Ephemera Die-Cuts
Basics:Brushed Words Clear Sticker Booklet, Words Cardstock Sticker Booklet



No comments:

Post a Comment