Sunday, September 10, 2017

She Glows/ Pretty Little Studio DT

Good morning everyone!! Im here this morning to share with you a layout I made thats a mix of two collection from Pretty Little Studios with a bit of mixed media added in!

This layout is of a friend of mine ate her baby shower and she just looked amazing and like she was glowing, witch is where I got the title,lol.
 

I started this layout by pulling out some of my Shimmerz products, playing with some of the dazzlerz on the background to add some texture and when that dried I pulled out a few sprays and played with the packaging technique, while that was drying I started playing with some layering behind my photos.

I pulled out some of the journaling cards from With all my Heart and Blooming Hearts and started the layering process. I backed my pictures with a small white boarder and then added Romantic Lace from Blooming Hearts. I added some packaging behind the jounaling cards and a pretty lacy doily. I tucked a few tabs, lables and flowers around the photos. 

Then I moved to the left side of the page and pulled out a die cut word from Ashley Hortons line, Aint life grand and wanted to use it, I mean shes pregnant and fixing to have her amazing little girl, so I thought it went well! lol I used the heart vellum tape with a few flowers from With all my heart and a few from Blooming Hearts and it went well together.

To finish off my layout I wanted a little more black and white, so I dipped into my stash and cut two strips of black and white stripped paper and added that to the top and bottom of my layout and added she glows to the top of the photo cluster and was done.

I hope you enjoyed this layout, with the mix and match of the collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment