Monday, August 7, 2017

Love Love love Stay curious/ Pretty Little Studio DT

Good morning everyone! Sarah here this morning to share with you a little wall decor I made for my girls room.


I love the Dream Big collection! The colors are beautiful and I love all the bits and pieces that go with it! I had this sign in my scrappy stash and thought it would work perfect for a cute little girly sign, So I pulled out this collection and started playing. I wanted to use that scalloped clear sheet, so I added that as my back drop and worked from there.
I love the delicate doilies that you can find in the shop, so I of course had to use one of those!


I pulled this out this journaling card and used it for my main focus, knowing I was going to add a little more to it, title wise. I cut that yellow bracket piece in half and added it behind the journaling card. Then I decided I didn't want everything to be flat, so I added foam adhesive behind my journaling card and started to add the pretty florals on both sides. I went on and added a few little labels to the bottom of the journaling card and then added in my stay curious flag. I finished everything off by adding a few butterflies and using my distress ink around the side of the whole things. 


Pretty little studio products used:


No comments:

Post a Comment