Saturday, August 5, 2017

Scrappy Saturday-Bath time baby/SpiegelMomScraps DT

Good morning everyone and welcome to Scrappy Saturday!!!
This month were having fun with some scrap lifting and I was so excited about this! This week were scrap lifting the great Kat Benjamin! It was so hard for me to choose one layout, I went through and saved a ton, just like with all the others and then went back through and eliminated them as I went, lol, so hard!

Here is the layout of Kats that I finally decided to scrap lift.



And here is my scrap lift of it!
I loved the layout and knew what picture I wanted to use, along with what collection! I still had some of my  Story Time kit left from The Fairytale Club and the colors and the cute little mermaids were just perfect along with the beautiful sea shell sequins!


I went through and chose what papers I was going to use and pulled out one of my planner dashboards and fussy cut that beautiful little mermaid out.


I arranged all my papers like Kat had arranged hers and then went to pulling out my clear sheets and sewing them down to the long rectangle at the back of my layering and up on my corner. I chose to go with my clear sheets instead of vellum because I wanted to be able to see the patterned paper behind them still after I got the sequins added in.


I left a small space open and poured my sequins in. I used a mix of different sequins, I love that you can mix and match them and they still go so well together! I used some from Black Tie event, Sparkle Power, Sweet Summer Vibes, Bold Stardust and 2 of the min sequin packs, the blue and purple shells. Everything went together so perfectly! I was so happy with it. Kats layout was amazing and I had so much fun playing along and putting my twist on one of her beautiful layouts!
If your looking at adding some great little sparklies to you scrappy stash, make sure to use my code when you go to the shop and get an extra 15% off your order!



No comments:

Post a Comment