Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Hip Kit Club layout/ Oh happy day & Good times

Good morning everyone! I got my March kit and was so exited about it!! The exclusive papers created by Kim Watson are AMAZING! So beautiful and vibrant! So of course I grabbed a few of those to work on my 1st layout out of this kit with. 

I Started this layout with the sketch that Design Team member Ashley Horton created for Hip Kit this month. I loved it and then the papers added in with it, so great!


I flipped the sketch on its side to make it fit for what I was wanting to do and then started.
I grabbed 2 papers by Kim Watsons, Just Dream papers and started with those.


I used lots of the bits and pieces from the kits to finish this layout, most of the layout is made up of those pieces lol. I loved how the PinkFresh Studio papers and embellishments went to well with everything in this kit! And the great Basic Grey cork stickers are great!


I did a lot of layering of the ephemera for this layout as you can see and it really was a fast layout. I love when you can put them together so fast and be happy with it. I love when the mojo it flowing good!


There wasnt a ton to do with this layout and I loved that, theres a bunch on the page but it came together so fast it was great! 
Now if you havent already you need to jump over to the Hip Kit site and grab this kit quick before there gone, the kit it self is beautiful but you cant get the exclusive papers anywhere else either! And make sure to check out the Hip Kit blog for the Design team call and all the great work that the other designers do!!



No comments:

Post a Comment