Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Hip Kit Club CT/ Real Life

Hi everyone!! I am here tonight to share another layout that I made using Hip Kit clubs March main kit and add ons. This months kits just keeps giving and giving! 


This picture is of my youngest daughter and my husband sitting in the hospital waiting for her to have surgery. All she wanted to do was cuddle. We managed to get some cartoons on, trying to keep her distracted for a bit while we wait, but it didn't work that well. The surgery before her ran long, so she was really hungry since she hadn't got to eat since midnight the previous night, oh I felt so bad!! You try telling a 3 year old you cant have anything to eat or drink all day, yeah her procedure got pushed till around 12:30 in the afternoon! Crazy!!
But it's now done and over with and shes doing better. Well she was, but now shes sick. :( poor baby! Anyways, back to the layout!



I grabbed the paper called ecstatic for my background, this paper is an exclusive to this kit and created by the lovely Kim Watson! Once I figured out my background, I moved on to the layering behind my photo. I grabbed the Pinkfresh Studio, Felicity, Flower Strings paper and cut apart the cut a parts lol. I loved the idea of using them for layering. I also grabbed the 6x6 Pinkfresh Studio paper pad that came in the Embellishment kit
I played with pieces of the Pinkfresh die cuts and the Pinkfresh washi stickers to add to the layering.


To finish off my layout I grabbed those cute little Pinkfresh puffy sequins and screen printed wood veneer, did a bit of sewing on my page, added my title with those beautiful American crafts greeny teal alpha stickers, I love them! I journaled a bit about the day and thanking God that things turned out ok. And that was it for this layout.

Make sure you head over to the Hip Kit Club blog and check out all the awesome layouts and projects all the other lovely ladies on the design team have created. And make sure you check out Aprils kits and grab them before there gone! So many pretties in the coming kit you wont wanna miss it!!
And dont forget to come back by my blog and check it out, you can also swing my my instagram account and see me there!



1 comment:

  1. Poor thing! This is an awesome layout, glad the surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete