Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas morning / Hip Kit Club CT

Good morning everyone!! How is your Tuesday morning going?? And the 1st day of December??
I'm happy to share a layout with you today that I made using Hip Kit Clubs November kits



My background is form PinkFresh Studio, I loved that paper and didn't want to cut it up, so this was a perfect solution for me to using it! With this being the background, I didnt think it needed a bunch o f embellishing, well with that and the 9 photos I decided to use from last Christmas! lol


I matted my photos on an exclusive paper bu Kim Watson, I used another exclusive paper by Kim and a cutfile bu Nicole Nowodas to cut out the little snow flake. I added a bit of vellum and then started to embellish with the PinkFresh die cut pack. I added a few of the print and cut cut files by Kim Watson around the layout and a little of that beautiful gold washi by Freckled Fawn, that is just such a pretty washi!! I'm loving it!
And to finish it off, I used the October Afternoon alphas that came in the embellishment kit.
Like I said a pretty easy layout lol. 

I have to say Im pretty excited that today is the 1st day of December!! I am trying my 1st ever December Documented album! So I will be sharing that threw out the month as well!! Im so excited and a bit leery lol I want to stick to it and make sure I finish it! I've Made my foundation pages, so just making sure to get my pictures printed and little stories put it! 
Wish me luck!! And please come back by and check out my process with my December Documented album and my other layouts. And swing by the Hip Kit Club Blog and check out what all the talented ladies over there have been doing!



No comments:

Post a Comment