Thursday, July 7, 2022

Endless Summer | Bramble Fox CT

Good morning everyone!! How was your 4th of July weekend? We had a pretty good time with ours. Today I'm using the beautiful light teal Endless Summer perspextive along with my Happy Hearts Sampler kit from Clique kits to make a fun summer layout with 6 pictures on it! That's quite a few pictures for me on one layout, but after seeing this perspextive, I wanted to scrap some pictures from different parts of our summer and this worked great!
I started by printing out my pictures. I made them measure out to 3x4's so I could get at least 3 across the layout. I laid them out straight across at first, in two lines, but I didn't like the way it looked, so I played with them at an angle and I liked that a lot more. Plus I could add some patterned paper and leave some white space to add my journaling.
Now I knew where I wanted my pictures, I picked out a white paper with rainbow stripes on it to add some color to the layout, but not over power it. I have to admit I cut it wrong twice lol. I wanted the lines to go the same direction on top and bottom, so leave it to me to cut it the opposite way lol. But I fixed it and adhered my paper down. Then added my photos so I knew where I had space left for my journaling and embellishments.
I fussy cut some flowers out and pulled some other embellishments from my kit, then started to slide them under my pictures here and there, along with adding a few word stickers on top of my photos. I had printed out my journaling already and laid it out and decided I wanted my journaling to sit on top of some of my florals. I stuck those down and added my title, it went perfect with these photos and moved to adding my journaling down. I was really happy how this turned out, especially since I used so many photos and I hope you enjoyed it! Make sure to head over to the Bramble fox site and see what's in the new fox box and in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment