Thursday, July 14, 2022

Destination Travelers notebook spread | Bramble Fox CT

Hey everyone I hope your week is going good. It has been so hot here that it's been a little harder to go out and do thing, it's a bit hard to go hiking when it's 108 outside lol But I finally got to go do some more hiking and the view was beautiful and I wanted to document that in my travelers notebook. I used a beautiful collection by Heidi Swapp and the beautiful Destination perspextive from Bramble Fox.
I had chose my photo and knew I wanted to add a few layers behind it, so I pulled out my paper pad and picked a few papers and added some small layers, but thought it looked to plain still. I flipped back through my paper pad and found the patterned paper with the leaves on it and thought it would work nice, since i was in the woods with this picture. So I cut a 2.5 inch strip and added it across the top of my TN before I added my photo.
I made sure to leave a little space behind my photo to slide in a tag, a little more hidden journaling there. and then I started to go through the ephemera and stickers from the collection. When I found things I liked, I pulled them out and tucked them here and there to add pops of color and little scentaments about how I felt that day.
On the right page I wanted to make sure to add some journaling and unfortunately I decided to use my own handwriting, not a fan of it lol I was a bit sloppy, time to work on handwriting again lol. But I knew I wanted my title on this page as well and the Destination perspextive was perfect. So, I added my journaling about the day, along with some more stickers from the collection and then placed down my title and that finished off my spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment