Wednesday, April 7, 2021

On Repeat | Keeping it real Layout | Clique Kits

Good morning everyone!! How are you doing?? Well I have been playing with the Keeping it real, Junior kit thats in the Clique kits shop. I have to say I have been loving this kit!! There are so many beautiful and funny things in it.
So this week I was to be doing on repeat, I chose something really easy and went with rectangles. I repeted this in the shapes of my photos and the rectangles that I used patterned paper for. I know this was easy and simple, but I had fun with it and added a bunch of pretty things along the way.
I went through the ephemera packs and pulled thing I thought I might use and set them to the side and did the same with the bits and pieces I chose from the puffy sticker sheet.
Once I had chose the pieces I wanted to use, I added a layer of white cardstock behind my photos and made them into a photo strip, then went to picking out papers from the 6x6 paper pad that came in this kit and cut those down to size. After that I decided where I wanted my photos and then added the patterned paper.
Once I got all the papers down, I started to add bits and pieces here and there across the layout. I wanted to keep them mostly in the rectangles and I used rectangle shaped items when I could. Like the house and labels. I wanted to add a little more color to the white background, so I grabbed my oxide ink, available in the shop to, and a stencil I had and added three little mandalas on the layout. I finished it off by adding some of the fun enamel dots and sequins and called it good.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and there will be lots more to come, check out my instagram to see more there as well. Make sure you check out the Clique kits international facebook group too! We have lots of fun things going on over there and would love to see you there playing along with us! And go check out the shop too! There are so many beautiful Kits in there to play with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment