Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Pieces of our Story | Clique Kits International Design Team

Hello Everyone!! I hope your week is treating you well so far. This week my post is about pieces of my story. For me, I use my memory planner for a lot of my journaling and jotting down little notes about things that happen through the day or week. Just little things I may not remember. Now, don't get me wrong, I do use it for planning as well and playing, making it look pretty. But I like that I can add pictures that may not make it onto layouts, or journaling that I can hide, most I don't in here. For my May memory planner I decided to use the bright and beautiful Sampler kit | Some Days kit.
I use the monthly layout to jot down all my thoughts, appointments and the things that are going on, then I moved to my weekly pages and rewrite what was going on on those days. Usually because I don't get to it right then. Once I added my journaling and appointments and things then I move to pictures I might have from that week.
I know I share these online and there are things I don't want to share with the world, so I make little pockets like this, so I can write them down, have them apart if my memory planner, but know that they don't have to be seen by everyone too. Not only that, but it adds some pretties to my page and lets me play with more of the products lol.
After I add my pictures, I know exactly what room I have left to play and add all those pretties and thats what I do at this point. I play. Its relaxing and fun. I have to be honest, I think memory planning is easy for me, most of the time. I love the fact that if my kids do something goofy or new or fun, that I can jot it down and have it all in one spot. Things that they can go back and look at too. I scrapbook a lot and I LOVE it, but I don't know about you, but I have photos that don't alway make it to a full layout, so I get to stick them in here, along with the story or memory. I hope you enjoyed my memory planner spread. I will be sharing more over on my Instagram account too. Make sure to head over to the Clique Kits shop and check out all the amazing kits and check out the design team! There are so many different fantastic ladies on the team with their own way of using the kits. Its always fun and inspiring to see what they are up to! And We would love to see what y'all are creating too, So make sure to tag @Cliquekits on Instagram or share in the facebook group!
Clique Kits Products Used: Sampler Kit | Some Days | Pinkfresh Studio with Kelly Purkey

No comments:

Post a Comment