Monday, March 15, 2021

Handmade with love | Birthday card | Clique Kits

Happy Monday everyone! I hope your day is going good! Today I wanted to share with you a card I made for my mom for her Birthday coming up this month. I didn't want to go with a regular card and I love making them for her too, so I dug into my Sedona kit and made her a card!
I actually used a whole 12x12 sheet of white cardstock to make this card lol. I scored the cardstock in a few places, cut some diagonals and made sure everything folded together right, where I could slide a few things in and out and then I added my redline tape. This way I knew it wasnt coming apart!Then I went a head and started adding paper to the pieces that were going to be pretty on the front, added some sewing and then made sure to tape everything!
After I had the card all secure, knowing it would stay together if I stuffed things into it, I went to town adding paper, flowers, tags and some dimension! I have to say I love this kit. It may look all deserty but you can use it for so much more!
This was a fun card to make, I hadn't added anything in writing to my mom before I took pictured cause I thought I would keep that just for her! But I love the fact that it has 2 pockets to slide your writing into and hide it a bit or you could slide a gift card in and a few pictures! My mom always loves getting pictures! Well I hope you enjoyed this, I may have to post a quick video of how to make the card if anyone wants to know. It's easy! Make sure to go check out the Clique kits shop and see ALL THE AMAZING products that are in the shop!! And make sure to grab the Sedona Kit!! Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment