Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Cute Girl - Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone! 
This week were playing with the cute little felt Pennants that Bella makes. I think these are fun to play with and add some texture to your layouts.


I had my pictures picked out and printed in a photo strip, then went threw all the pennants I had and pulled all the ones I wanted to use with these picture of my sweet little niece. Once I knew what pennants I was going to use, it made it really easy for me to go threw the different collections and pull papers in those colors. Once I had pulled papers from different collections, I cut four different circles out of four different papers and at different sizes so I could layer them.


 I adhered my circle layers down and placed them in the middle of my layout, laid my photos on top of them and grabbed my pennants. I placed them on the sides of my photo strip and thought it needed something more. Then I remembered the wooden sticks that came with the pennants and pulled them out. I laid them ad different places on my layout behind where my photos would be. I moved them around a few times, but thought I liked where they were so I checked with my photos and was happy. I glued them down, added a white mat to my photo and then went to added the pennants. Since the wooden sticks added some dimension, I added a little bit of foam adhesive to the parts of the pennants that hung off the sides.


  I decided that I wanted more circles on my layout, So I grabbed my circle punches and went to popping out circles of different patterns. You cant see it to much on this layout, but the smallest layer in the layered circles is the one with what looks like white diamonds on it, so I punched a few of those out in the white paper I had already used and in the black paper that had the same pattern.I placed the punched circles around the layout till I was happy and liked how it looked. Once I did this, I decided I wanted to pull that black diamond paper in, so I added a strip to the top and bottom of my layout. I ruffled up the edges of my papers, I'm really liking this right now lol. I added a few of the cute word salad stickers here and there, grabbed some sequins from my stash and finished the layout off with a little bit of shine!
I hope you enjoyed this layout and hope you stop back by to see what else I do!
 Pennants: Shapes, Island Escape, Love, Mom Life, Girl
Wish Big Collection: Party Animal, Cakes&Crowns, Birthday Song
Mom Life Collection: Jammies All Day, Exclusive Collection Kit Bonus pattern
Word Salad cardstock sticker booklet



No comments:

Post a Comment