Saturday, December 23, 2017

Scrappy Saturday- I love this girl/SpiegelmomScraps DT

Hello everyone!!
How excited are you that Christmas is only a few days away!!! My kiddos are so excited! lol Anyways.... This week I'm scraplifting the awesome Missy Whidden!
This is the layout of Missys that I decided to scraplift. I wanted to go a different way since I've been on a roll of scrapping circles lol. So I chose a grid. I will say that I did a lose scraplift of this layout lol.

I loved the Birthdays&Balloons sequin mix and Crate papers Cute Girl collection went great with it! I had already picked out my pictures of my niece, shes so pretty, but I swipped her snapchat pics to scrap lol. 

I started my layout by pulling out some of my shimmerz that matched the colors in the sequins and in the paper collection and using the packaging technique  around my layout like Missy had.  Once I had the colors where I wanted them and let them dry, I added the machine stitching like she had.

I kept my grid loser then Missy did, but I knew I wanted it to cover more of the page, I was trying not to have so much white space. But after knowing where I wanted my pictures, I started my paper layering in the other two spaces and then behind my photos too.

I went in as I was adding the layers and added some little thread nests for some more texture and because Missy had added them.

After adding little puffy stickers here and there and the thread nests, I moved on to adding all the pretty shinies! Birthdays & Balloons sequin mix has so many colors and the shine on some of them are just different. I'm guessing its because some of them are see threw and some aren't, but I love the different shines they give!
Thanks so much for checking out this layout, and make sure to check out all the great layouts that all the other Sparklers made too and make sure to check out what Missy has made too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment