Tuesday, July 4, 2017

So lovely-Pinsperation/Pretty Little Studio DT

Hello everyone and Happy 4th of July!! 
I hope your all getting to spend some time with friends and family! Me and my family are getting to spend today with my parents, some other family and close friends. If you don't follow me on Instagram you may not know but my dad had a big health scare this last week. We took him to the emergency room and they admitted him with internal bleeding and a few other problems. A lot went on, he had to have a blood transfusion, just to much! But he is home now and we are thankfully getting to spend the 4th with them, So again I hope you are getting to enjoy some good quality time with friends and family!

So today I am here to share with you a layout inspired by a picture from Pinterest.



This picture was beautiful with all of the clustered flowers and white space, so thats what I did with my layout as well.


I chose my photos and knew I wanted to keep everything pretty much centered on the page like the floral pineapple in the picture. I adhered the two pictures together and then layered two different colored bracket cards behind them. I put the pictures and there mats down in the center and then went for those gorgeous floral sticker and die-cuts.  


I clustered all the pretty florals, die-cut pieces and butterflies around the photos, keeping with the cluster in the center of the page.


I finished off my layout by adding some black water color splatters and matting the whole layout. I would love to see your take on this pinsperation picture and I hope you enjoyed my layout too!!

Pretty Little Studio products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment