Monday, August 17, 2020

Scrappy layout and rambling


     Hey everyone! It's been a while, hu? 

    Life has been crazy for a while now, but for the most part, a good kind of crazy. With quarantine and all, I've had a lot more time at home but not a lot more time lol. We've been working on the house. Since all the stuff was already just sitting there in the garage, so making headway there. The kids are going a little stir crazy, but we've been finding things to do, so thats a plus. I'm betting everyone is having some issues keeping kids entertained lol. I have got my littles and not so littles no, (my oldest is taller than me!!), into doing more crafts. My youngest recently turned 4 and she got a really cute journal and some great gel pens, along with a bunch of other stuff, and she was so excited about her pens and journal. She looked at me and told me that now she could do like me. She went to drawing and writing about her birthday. I thought that was awesome. The girls with scrap with me more than the boys, but they get into painting. Canvases, walls, hydro dipping shoes and other things. It's definitely interesting lol. On another note...

    Right around the corner school will be starting again, we're doing online learning....So yeah that should be fun lol. No for real, I'm looking forward to it, but I know it's going to be a challenge. I've dabbled with the idea of home schooling forever, but never took the leap, now I got pushed or shoved lol. So, it is what it is. We will make the best of it. *Fingers crossed* No, really I think we will be just fine.

    I have been playing with my scrappy things. I have rearranged my scrappy space, like 3 times lol. But I haven't really been posting anything. So I figured it was about time. I am trying to get back to some kind of normal in my life and I also kind of miss it.


    I'm not on any design teams at the moment, so this isn't for a DT, but I did use a lot of my Bella Blvd stash on this layout, Illustrated Faith paints too. Really I started this with the paper with the crosses on it. I had pulled out my IF paints and started painting some of the crosses. I had my goofy, but very poor quality, snapchat pics and decided to scrap them.
    I have been working on myself in many ways, health, attitude, emotional and more. It's been needed. So when I remembered I had some of these things in my stash still, I decided to use them.


    I started adding things here and there, layering die cuts, tags, stickers and knew I wanted to use some washi. But I wanted more color, So I grabbed an old gift card, scrapped it in some of my left over pain and scrapped it across a few places on my layout, where I had already had a few things clustered around.

    I hit the paint with my heat gun for a minute and then went back to re stacking everything. Adding little things here and there that I found in the collections.



    I knew my title when I started so I added it, some splatters and that was it. Now looking at it, I think I might go back and add some stitching, but we will see lol. I always think there is something else I can do to it to give it a little more umph. 

    Well I hope y'all liked my layout and I hope to keep sharing more with y'all coming up again soon along with more rambling about life and the new normal that were all having to learn lol. Hope all is well with everyone and hey, if your not a blog reader, head over to instagram and check out my page there:https://www.instagram.com/mother0froyalty/?hl=en

Then you don't have to read all the ramblings to see the layout lol. I also have a facebook page for all things scrappy, you can swing by and check that out too if you want:https://www.facebook.com/scrappinmylittleroyals


No comments:

Post a Comment