Thursday, September 26, 2019

Embrace - 12x12 layout/ Bella BLVD DT

Good morning everyone!!

I am here today and I wanted to share a new layout with you. Is anyone else ready for fall? I sure am!! It is so hot outside, but I was so happy to see that the leaves on the trees are starting to chance and I am full and ready to embrace that change!! I am so ready for hot cocoa, boots, sweaters and scarfs!! And the leaves changing color means that its on its way!
 

I had my picture printed, pulled out the lovely Let's go on an Adventure collection by Bella Blvd, pulled papers that were green and brown. Then I pulled embellishments that were green, brown and orange. And with that color scheme, I realized that these cute little fox would work great on this layout!
I cut my papers, laid them out and started to layer embellishments where I wanted them. Tucking things here and there. I was liking the way it look, but there was just to much white space. I left it where it was, because it was lunch time and my toddler needed her lunch follower by frozen yogurt, lol and came back to it later.
So I sat her up with her coloring next to me,after lunch and yogurt. Pulled the layout back out. I decided I wanted to add some color to the background. Not only would this help the acrylic word "embrace" stand out, but it would let the whole layout pop! I pulled out my Illustrated Faith acrylic paints, pulled the orange out and out some on my acrylic block. I sprayed my cardstock with my spray bottle and then started to platter my layout with the orange pain. I even let my daughter help some. She said it looked like fun. lol
I colored with her while I let my layout dry. Once it was dry, I started to glue down the layers and pieces that I had in the first place. She helped me put the foxes on and then started to add my stickers to her coloring book. I tucked a few more pieces, glued down the "embrace" acrylic word and it was done. I turned it over and taped a piece of paper to the back with some journaling on it, describing my feeling of happieness about fall coming and about my little helping me with my layout.
Thank you so much for stopping by to see what I created today and I hope you have a great rest of your week!!

Let's go on an Adventure collection: Boarders paper, Daily details paper, Ephemera icons, Ephemera words, Epoxy icons, Doohickey stickers, Ciao Chip icons
Acrylic words: Embrace today
Home Sweet home collection: Ciao Chip icons
Illustrated  Faith: Studio acrylic paints, Shanna's Favorites



No comments:

Post a Comment