Sunday, July 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties July 2019 New Release Sneak Peeks!

Good morning everyone!!
Today I'm here to show you a sneak peek of Julys new stamps and dies.
I wanted to use this picture of my my son and me, it was his 1st time to a beach and he was so excited. He was about a year and a half old and he was just so cute! So this months stamps went fantastically with this layout, they are cute and whimsical and you can make them any color you want!

I decided to cut my picture into a circle, so I thought why not add a bunch more circles to the layout and by doing this that would give me placed to pop stuff behind and on top of around the layout.

I love the little little pirate starfish, he is so cute and can be used so may ways and the fact that you can color him and all the other stamps, anyway you want is so awesome!! The jellyfish was fun to play with as well, along with that cute little treasure chest!!
I really didn't use many embellishments on this layout because I wanted to use these cute little things. I love the whimsy it adds and the cuteness to it. 
Thank you for stopping by to check it out and I hope you make sure to check out the rest of the girls creations as well.





1 comment: