Friday, June 7, 2019

A day in the life / Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!!
I am happy to be back here this morning with a bit of a playful layout I made of me and goofy dad.
My parents had come up to visit, but I needed to run to the store, so they went with me. Me and my dad play around so much, I'm glad we have that kind of relationship, we have so much fun. But he was playing bumper carts, I hopped up to avoid getting my ankles hit, lol and landed on his buggy. I said, onward, an my mom caught it lol. 
No back to the layout.
I made this layout with a mixture of Splash Zone and Home Sweet Home. The colors go together so well. I started with my picture of course, then that beautiful stripped paper, I need like 100 sheets of that one! I love the color chaos invisibles, so I grabbed the calendar one and used it as well.

I added a bunch of layers behind my photo so that they would have as many of the colors from the background paper as I could get. Then I started to go threw the embellishments, ephemera, doohicky stickers and word salad stickers, that matched the color lines in the background.

I made my little clusters in certain colors, it just depended where I was focusing them. So on the top right I had different blues, even it it was clouds. I know they had nothing to do with this layout but they were the right color and they were cute, so they went. Then I moved to the left of the photo and added yellow items and then down to the bottom left of the photo and added reds and pinks.

I added my title across the bottom of my photo, I like the label that said a day in the life and it was red so it went with what I wanted.
My layout was looking a little bare, I knew I wanted more. So I pulled out my word salad sticker booklet and started flipping to colors that were between my yellow cluster and pink/red cluster and pulled all the ones that went with that day and my picture. I love, love, love the word salad stickers and how many colors there are!!
I went from orange, to red and then into pink and in every color I could find what I wanted, things that expressed the relationship me and my dad have. Were goofy, close and love to hang out.
Thank you for stopping by to check out what I made today and if you haven't already, make sure to grab these collections. They are beautiful alone, but they mix perfectly!!


Splash Zone Collection: Flower garden paper, Summer Scramble paper, Daily Details paper, Ephemera Icons, Ephemera Words
Home Sweet Home Collection: Daily Details paper, Boarders paper, Doohicky stickers, Ephemera Words, Epoxy stickers
Fireworks & Freedom Collection: Truck Parade paper
Word Salad sticker booklet 
Color Chaos Invisibles: Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment