Saturday, May 18, 2019

Splish Splash - Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!!
I'm here playing with the new Splash Zone collection. I love everything about this collection, it is amazing!!

I know I used a large photo on this layout, I really wanted to, its been forever since I have used one.I pulled pieces that I knew I wanted to use on this layout, knowing that I didn't have a lot of room for papers and stuff, I grabbed the boarders patterned paper and cut the strips down till I got the ones I wanted.

I layered two of them along the top of the photo and then went to adding tabs, even making one of my own with the beautiful rainbow washi tape. I tucked them in here and there along with ephemera leaves. I pulled the Splish Splash acrylic piece and chose where I wanted it. These acrylic words are just, yeah, again another thing with these new collections that I love.

I wanted to add some more to the layout so I went a head and jumped to the bottom right of the layout and layered a scalloped strip I made with some more of the gorgeous rainbow washi tape, along with a few stickers from the doohickey sticker sheet and the freaking cute flamingo floaty. 
I also went in and pulled some of the chipboard pieces that looked like splashes and added them to the layout as well.
If you havent gotten your hands on the new collections yet, make sure to grab them! They are going to be perfect for this summer and all of the great pictures you will be taking!!!



Splash zone collection:
Boarders paper, Doohickey stickers, Ephemera, Rainbow washi tape, Acrylic word-Splish Splash, Word salad cardstock sticker booklet

 


No comments:

Post a Comment