Friday, February 1, 2019

Cutie pie Honey bunch- Bella Blvd DT

Good morning everyone!! Sarah back this morning to share a simple layout of a few of my littles with you. This week at Bella were using the Heart Hugs, I love these!!
They add dimension, texture and not to mention there so cute!!
I had a small picture of three of my little  cuddling on the couch one day, there being sweet and not bugging each other, so I had to get this pic!! lol. I wanted something simple, but to be able to add a lot of color. I chose a few papers from the Plaids and Dotty collection, I cut the grey dot down and placed a 4 inch piece on the side of my white cardstock, so this left me a focal point in the center of my layout.
I started with the layers behind my photo, I love layers, but this also helped me when it came to time to put my Heart Hugs down, kept me to certain  colors.
I added little bits and pieces from different collection in my layers, Oh my Stars, Alex and Plaids and Dotty. And then I pulled out all the pretty packages of these hearts!!
  Some of the Heart hugs have words on them and little bitty rhinestones, I love them, but I decided to remove some of the little sayings and words and just add the cute little textured hearts. I didn't add them in any particular order, I just put them down where I thought they looked good. I added a boarder sticker in black and white dots coming from the top and bottom of the layout just for a little more focus and that finished it for me.

Heart Hugs: Pretty in Pink, Rainy Day, Black and White, Sunshine, Earth, Halloween
Mini Heart Hugs: Sentiments, Thank you
Plaid and Dotty Collection: Scallop, Ice
Oh my star collection: 4x6 paper pad, Fundamentals, Tabbies
Alex Collection: Tabbies



No comments:

Post a Comment