Saturday, November 18, 2017

Scrappy Saturday-Panda boy

Good morning everyone!! Im here this morning to share a layout I made based off this sketch!

I pulled out some Pink Paislee goodies from my stash and a goofy picture of one of my boys. 


I loved the circles on the sketch, so the first thing I did on my layout was run my cardstock through my sewing machine with black thread. I sewed on a few messy circles and went to matting my photo.


I already knew what sequins I wanted to use and they went great with the paper collection I chose, so I decided to layer red, which I used a punch on and then added a layer of yellow behind it too. After I put my photo where I wanted it, I pulled out the washi, it was grey with some cute glasses on them and I thought since the picture of my son had cute little glasses that they would go great together! So I added that under the bottom of the layers.


I already knew what sequins I wanted to use, I Solemnly Swear, one of the new collections and they went great with the paper collection I chose, so I decided to layer red, which I used a punch on and then added a layer of yellow behind it too. After I put my photo where I wanted it, I pulled out the washi, it was grey with some cute glasses on them and I thought since the picture of my son had cute little glasses that they would go great together! So I added that under the bottom of the layers.


For my title, I decided to add it in to the sewn on circle to the left of my photo. I grabbed some foam thickers and some little yellow ones from Pretty little studios and named my layout, Panda boy. I added my sequins around that circle too along with some more metallic washi stickers and a flair button. And to finish it all off, I grabbed some of my shimmerz and did a little splattering and that was it!



No comments:

Post a Comment