Saturday, June 11, 2016

HKC CT/ Cherish

Hello everyone!!
 I thought that I would share another layout I made with the May 2016 Hip Kits.
I had such a hard time cutting into this beautiful Illustrated Faith paper from the Main kit because it was just so pretty, the other side was just as hard, but I was so thankful that I had the paper add on kit to so I had another piece!
So I went ahead and grabbed it and started to cut it up, I knew I wanted to use the tissue paper that the kits were packed with so that I had a little texture to the page. After I cut the papers and tissue paper I sewed them down to a piece of American Crafts white cardstock from the cardstock kit.



I started backing my picture with some of the tissue paper and then added a few patterned papers from the main kit that are actually exclusive to this kit, created by DT member Kim Watson. After I sis that I grabbed my Simple stories frames and added that bright yellow frame to the page along with some Illustrated faith, she blooms chipboard stickers, exclusive die cuts that Kim made, Bella Blvd words and little plus signs, all from the embellishment kit


I added one of the cutfiles DT member Ashley Horton created, I loved these flowers!

I really love how this layout turned out! The colors in this kit are AMAZING! there are so may different layouts you can make and I still have plenty to play with, but I think I may only get one more done before my June 2016 kits get here, eek!! So excited! I love my scrappy box every month! 
Make sure you head over to the Hip Kit Club blog and check out what the rest of the Design team are making and head over to facebook and check out the forums and challenges!!




No comments:

Post a Comment