Thursday, June 4, 2015

Spring, allergies, and scrapbooking

Well this week I didn't get to get much done, allergies are tearing up my little ones :( It makes me so sad to see them miserable. Its been one after another this week. Now the 2 youngest are miserable and theres just nothing I can do. They seem to be getting better though, running around more and playing more, so thats a plus. But during the week I only managed to get 2 layouts done with my little ones feeling yucky. I've been challenging myself to use my scrappy stash, so I dove in.


I love these pics of the kiddos from last summer. They were having so much fun running and playing in the water. And these Pink Paislee papers went so well with the pictures. I've got bits and pieces from other collections and companies in there too.  BoBunny, Teresa Collins, We R Memory Keepers and more.


And here is our little man, just chilling at the bottom of the slide, basking in the sun. I had an entire kit of We R Memory Keepers - Archived,  unopened in my stash!! OMG! I couldn't believe that I didn't know that I still had that! I love it!


Now here is what I managed to do this week. This may not look like a ton, but what I did was pull out a bunch of pictures and go threw my stash, I had way more than I thought I had! So I got a picture or multiple pictures and started pulling papers. I think this way it wont take me as long to get scrapping. I have over 20 hopeful layouts here. So I'm going to get busy on those before my June kit gets here!! Eeek!! So excited about it! I already got my shipping notice! 



No comments:

Post a Comment