Friday, June 12, 2015

Its been a long week

First off I got my June Hip Kit!! Really excited about that! Its so bright and beautiful, perfect for summer. I'm going to have to break into it this evening I believe!

I wish I would have got the paper add on so that I would have multiple of these beautiful papers!! And all these amazing embellishments, WOW! I picked the wrong month to get only the main kit,


And now back to working with my stash. I managed to get 5 layouts done this week with my stash. It that surprised me with everything I had to do this week. lol. Schools out and summer has started!! I cant wait to start our summer fun.
But I wanted to try something new for me and using 4 larger photos on a layout like this was new for me. But I've seen so many pretty layouts done like this lately that I figured hey I'll try it.lol It came out ok but not my best, but I love that I got to use a big chunk of that Hiedi Swapp floral at the top, I think it goes with our pic pretty good. I have so many random photos like this, lol, its hard to scrap them all, and I don't, but we were just going down the road, I wasn't driving, and yes I decided to take a selfie and my daughter started squealing and laughing, too cute to pass up!


These papers are from glitz designs and a little yellow bicycle from 2009, I've been hording it lol. My son has been threw so much and still going threw, but its life and we do what we have to do. Hes amazing and has been a trooper! 


I have have to many paper pads! But I cant help it I love them!! We R memory keepers has so many beautiful papers!! I love these every day moments, kinda like the above photo says. Just like the below photo is. I love that I can catch things that aren't epic big moments, just little everyday things and document them to. I hope that when my kids get older they will like the fact that, yeah I got pictures from all there birthdays, holidays, graduations, school ceremonies and all but also of everyday life, playing in the yard, playing dames, watching tv cuddled on the couch, hospital trips and yeah even them sleeping. lol


Now this last layout was done for a challenge on the Hip Kit Club forum on facebook. It was a sketch challenge and I needed it this week! This was all done with things from my stash as well, the only thing that was from a past Hip Kit was my Amy Tan remarks stickers, love those by the way, they come in so handy! And the Marque thickers. I used another one of my paper pads from my stash, this one was by Pink Paislee and it screams summer! My youngest was so happy to be running and playing at this splash park last summer, I think were going to have to go back this summer to!

No comments:

Post a Comment