Thursday, May 14, 2015

kids growing up and attitudes..

So this week I scrapped some pictures that made me really think about how fast my kids are growing up. That, along with changes in them, good and not so good. 


I use Crate papers craft market collection, Amy Tangerine phrase thickers and stuff from my stash. I loved the pretty colors that were in this collecting but I really liked the way they went with the pictures. My baby girl is already two and I'm finally getting these pics scrapped from when I had here. I knew she was amazing then, but she is so much more amazing now. The things she can do, I guess being the youngest of four might give her a bit of a head start lol. You cant see it here, but if youve seen some of my other photos of her, shes a red head, and oh man she has the attitude to go along with that hair!! I hope she keeps a lot of her spunk but man I never thought it would be my youngest and oldest giving me attitude at the same time! lol 



I made this layout for an online challenge and it was so fun. We had to use a sketch  and a few specific things and this is how mine turned out. That day was so much fun. I was a hot day, were in the south so go figure!?! lol But we found a splash park close by and decided that was what we were going to do, we all loaded up and took off and Im so happy we did, so much fun!! 


Heres my little man, not a big moment or anything. We were just sitting in the living room watching tv, this was almost two years ago, I just looked over and thought he looked sweet so I snapped the pic with my phone. He had some input on the layout too. :) He loves orange, well bright colors like his mommy actually lol. But He picked out some of the papers and I put the layout together. And loving my Silhouette, I'm still getting use to it but loving it!.

I didnt scrap all my kids this week, but just looking at some of my photos this week mad me sad and happy at the same time. There growing into such amazing little people, they have a lot going on in there lives and there still doing amazing. We have a few attitude issues with our oldest and youngest, but they are being worked on. The oldest understands and its a bit easier to correct, hes still not happy with me all the time, but I guess thats part of being a parent. I love them all though and will do my part to make sure they grow up into the amazing people I know they can be! Our youngest has the fiery attitude of the red head and I love it like I said before and hope she keeps a lot of it, but at the moment shes picked her two favorite words, No and Why. lol I know all of my kids have went threw this stage, but shes has a bit more attitude then I remember the others having. 

They all make my days fantastic, attitudes or not!! I guess a little bit of venting but not really, lol


No comments:

Post a Comment