Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Got my 1st Hip Kit Club Kit!!!!

Woo Hoo!! I got my First kit from the Hip Kit Club!!I have to admit I'm a little behind, I've had it for a week and haven't even posted about the beautiful kit. 
So this month was my first month for the kit and I got the main kit, the paper add on and the cardstock add on. To be honest I'm not big on textured or colored cardstock, I mainly stick to non-textured white, black and kraft cardstock. So I figured, everything is so beautiful why not try something semi new to me again. And I'm so glad I did!! 


So here is my first layout with the kit. I love the bright, springy colors threw the kit. I'm enjoying the cork too! Ive played with it a bit in the past but I'm hoping to play with more, I've already went out and bought more cork, lol


I've also had a sewing machine for years, made a few lap quilts but that's about it. I've watched so many youtube videos with everyone sewing on there pages so I dug mine out and tried it myself...Looks like almost all my pages will have sewing on them for a while, until I get tiered of it, or it breaks down again.lol





No comments:

Post a Comment