Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Let it Snow Layout | Mercy Tiara Kit Club DT

Hey everyone!! How are you doing today? Were halfway through the week, woot, woot!! Well, I thought I’d share a layout with you really quick that I made using the joy kit from Mercy Tiara kits club. This kit is beautiful and there are links below where you can go and grab it too.
I did a little different with this layout and pulled mostly blues, whites and a little bit of wood grain too. I had fun with a little bit of mixed media, a stencil and a bit of layering!
There is a full video up over on my Youtube channel if you’d like to see how this whole layout came together! Thank you for coming by to check it out! I hope you come back to see what else I come up with! You can find your Mercy Tiara Kits here

No comments:

Post a Comment