Friday, July 28, 2023

I'm grumpy when you're not here card | Cut Cardstock DT

Good morning everyone!! How are you today? I'm doing pretty good! I wanted to share a few more cat cards I made. I couldn't help it, these cats are just too cute!
I started with the I'm grumpy when you're not here card. I grabbed my mermaid lagoon distress oxide with my Surf cardstock and blended some of that from the top down until I liked it. I had already decided I was going to use this sleeping cat on the shelf, so I kind of wanted it to look a little like night time. Once I did that I ran it through my sizzix with my heart die. I added 3D foam to the back and was fixing to put it on a white base, but decided to add some shimmery white splatters and then added it to the base. I had already stamped my sayings so I added a little 3D foam to it, just in the center where it would be over the heart. I added the shelf inside the heart and popped the cat up and then added the cute little mouse down in the corner and moved on to the next card.
I took the heart that came from the out-cut of my last card and covered it with a strip of a bunch of colors; Grape Jelly, Hydrangea Purple, Aqua, Surf, Galax, Light Yellow, Wild Salmon, Shimmer Fruit Punch, and Pink Tutu. I also decided to add a border to this card and I did that with some Aqua cardstock. I popped it up with some 3D foam and splattered a bunch of gold splatters on the card base and border and then added my rainbow heart.
I popped my cute little fuzzy guy up on 3D foam, added a little ball of yarn to him and a little saying. I thought I was done but decided to add a little speech bubble with a cut little fish and called this one done!

No comments:

Post a Comment