Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Crisp Air layout | Clique kits International DT

Good morning everyone! I hope your weeks going good. I wanted to share a new layout I made using the Stitched together kit and the leaves turning add on kit. I know in a lot of places around its already winter, but it still looks like fall here and we actually got to have some fun and go on a hike. I loved this picture of my youngest son and had to scrap it.
I wanted to play with some cut files I had, so I cut out the leaves you see there. But I didn't want to back them with paper, so I decided to lightly trace the outside of the leaves on the layout where I wanted them and then use my distressed oxides, water them down a bit and splatter them where the leaves were going to go. Once that dried I added a little tape to the back and stuck them down. It worked out way better then I thought it was going to! lol
Once I got the leaves down I wanted a few papers behind my photo but I wanted to do something a little different for me, so I decided to go with circle mats. And I also decided to pop the up so there was a little more dimension. After I had my layout centered and knowing where else I had to put little things, I went to fussy cutting out some leaves and deciding what else I wanted to tuck here and there.
I cut out a few leaves and pulled a few from the ephemera pack and tucked them here and there around the circles, but I wanted a little more so I decided to cut a strip of paper and put a small piece on the top and bottom and then tuck a leaf there too. To finish off my layout I pulled some enamel dots from my a little scary kit, they went perfect with this! I placed some of those around my layout and I was done. I love scrapping these pictures of my kids. Really I love scrapbooking them all, but after the last few years, its nice to have some fun and look at how my kids have grown. I hope you enjoyed this layout and I hope you head over to the Clique kits shop and check out all the kits and all the other amazing items in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment