Monday, October 25, 2021

Noteworthy | Clique Kits International DT

Good morning everyone!! I'm playing with my Happy Blooms kit today. I wanted to document one of my littles major haircut. And yes, for this one was major. I kinda didn't want to do it, but she wanted to so bad and it made her happy and didn't hurt anyone, so I figured why not, let her be her. So it happened lol.
I went to an app in my phone and made a photo strip and printed it out. I matted it on white cardstock and started pulling papers from my kit and playing with it. I love all the papers in this kit and it was so hard to decide, but I figured used a pretty floral print that had pretty much all the colors in it so I can use any of the other papers and it would look good lol. So I cut the floral paper down and grabbed the pink tone on tone plaid and punched a strip of that and slid it under the other paper and stuck it down.
There are so many embellishments in this kit too! So of course I grabbed those and stated going threw them, pulling all the little things I wanted to use. I had a huge pile, so everything didn't make it onto the layout lol. I started with that little pocket and placed it at the end of my pictures, this way I could stick a little hair in from her first haircut, Is that weird?
Then I decided to do a quick cutfile in white and pop it on my layout too. But I wanted more than just the white on white below my photos so I added another paper piece at the bottom of my photo and a light blue piece above it too. This made it really easy from me to slide in all the other little pieces.
I cut one of the frames from the ephemera pack diagonally and slid it behind part of the pocket on the left and then slid the other pieces on the opposite side to the pocket too. After that it was just playing with all the florals I had pulled out and tucking them in here and there till I was happy with it. I put one of the pretty butterflies up on the top too, and added a noteworthy tag to the bottom of the pocket that already had happy thoughts on it. and that finished this layout off for me. Thanks so much for checking out my post and make sure to come back and check out what all the other amazing design team members are up too as well. And always be checking out the Clique kits shop to see all the fun goodies that are there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment