Friday, January 1, 2021

Merry Christmas | Clique Kits International

Good morning everyone and happy New years!! I hope you had a safe and fun New years last night!! Well this morning I'm here to share a new layout with you that I made for Clique kits International
I pulled the stripped paper for my background, I keep trying to do something outside of my own little box latley. If not a color background then a patterned one. We will see how long this goes lol. But I pulled it and grabbed my gold paint and dry brushed some of it down the center of my page, from the top to the bottom. When that was drying, I pulled a few papers form my Hey Santa paper pack and layered them behind my photo.

Once I had those layers done and the edges a little scruffed up, I grabbed the print outs I got off the Clique kits site. There in the store under digital. I didnt even know they had these, I knew there were cutfiles, but look what you find if you peek around! lol. But I liked this printable so I got it, cut it up and started to tuck bits and pieces of it behind my photo and its layers.
I made sure to keep the little cozy thing they put on your cups at Star Bucks so that I could use it in the layout. I tuked my picture, its embellishments and such inside it and attached it all to the layout. This gave me my place for my title, so I added that cutfile to the bottome of the layout and then went to a little more embellishing.
I used some more of the pieces from the printable, to the right side of my photo along with some stars I had cut out with the dies from the shop. Those things are great!! Once you cut them, you fold them and they have dyminsion! They are just too cute!. I popped a few more little rhinestones here and there on the layout and was done.
This is a pretty simple layout, but it captured a moment of me and my oldest together. Even if his face isnt in the picture, we went and got our 1st Peppermint mocha of the Christmas season. He loves coffee just as much as I do,so it was nice to catch this little thing we do together and scrap it. When the Clique Kits site is back up after end of the year inventory make sure to head over and check out the shop!! There will be new kits coming and new supplies. There is always something beautiful to play with!! Clique Kits products used: Hey Santa paper pack Peintable | Into the Holiday's 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment