Monday, March 4, 2019

Adventure / Stash Scrappin

Good morning everyone!! Im here this morning sharing a stash scrap that I did.
I recently made another layout with a circle cut out of my cardstock for Bella Blvd and I found this piece of cardstock that I had cut an ever larger circle out out and decided to use it too.

 I knew with this layout I wanted the majority of the color to be with mats and leaves behind my photos, so I pulled papers from my 6x6 paper pad that were all on the lighter side. I used four different patterned papers to fill in the circle. Once I had this done, I decided before I adhered the cardstock to the pattern papers I wanted to pull out some of my Shimmers and add them on the white Cardstock, but I still wanted to keep it light and not to busy.

  
 While the Shimmerz were drying I decided how I wanted my photos and then started layering my papers behind them. I had already chose some of my papers and cut leaves out of them on my silhouette, so once my I adhered my cardstock to the four patterned papers for the inside of the circle I laid my photos and there mats where I wanted and started tucking leaves in here and there. 

I went back and dug in my stash and found a few little wood pieces from another collection and since they were fall themed and the colors went along with my collection, I popped a few on here and there. I liked that they added a little shine with the epoxy part in the center and the fact that it added a little more dimension.
I finished my layout after tucking a few more leaves and pumpkins tucked around. I was actually really happy with the way this layout turned out, I love all the light colors, then the bright colors behind my photos and the pops of leave!
Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out what I had up today and I hope you come back again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment