Monday, January 25, 2021

Mask Life | Clique Kits International DT

Good morning everyone!! I hope your having a great Monday morning, I'm hoping it will dry out here some before to long! Well I wanted to share a layout with you today inspired by life lately. I think pretty much everyone and understand where I'm coming from with this one.
I loves this kit, September song so I wanted to try and use as much of it as I could and you cant even really tell that I pieced it together from scraps I had left over. The mat for the white background is pieces together from three different pieces, but it worked. I knew what picture I was going to use, so I started layering scrap pieces behind my photo. I found a big enough piece to use for a pocket and a tag and cut those out too.
I went ahead and placed those two bigger parts of my layout down and then started to work from there. I knew I wanted some of that yellow plaid on here somewhere but didn't have much left so I added a strip to the bottom and a tav I cut from the same paper I had made the pocket out of.
At this point I knew I really wanted to get my title on here so that I could start to embellish, so I pulled my alphas from the kit and painted them with gold paint from my stash and sat them aside to dry, while I stamped out the mask part of the title. Then it was on to embellishing! I love this part!.
I added some of the 3d brads here and there, along with some of the puffy floral stickers and then to finish it all up I splattered some gold Heidi shine on my layout to pull a bit more gold in and the warm tones and that was it. I hope you liked this layout and I hope you find a way to scrap and use your scraps too! Clique kits Products used: September song kit

No comments:

Post a Comment