Thursday, November 12, 2020

Leaf Hunt | Clique Kits International

Hello everyone! Sarah back again today to share a layout I made for Clique Kits International using the Fall Stories Kit. We still are having issues due to Covid, so were not out and about much, plus its getting cold here! So I don't have a lot our pictures of us out and about, but me and one of my daughters decided to go on a leaf hunt in the yard the other day.
My other daughter got side tracked and just started collection leafs into a pile, lol. But this one just had fun running and collecting the biggest leafs she could find and in different colors!
From start to finish this layout probably took me almost an hour, stopping to do things with the kids and all. But I started off with a white sheet of cardstock, sewed on some messy circles. Grabbed some papers and cut out some ruff leaves, I rant hem through my sewing machine and ruffed up the edges a but and stated layering them behind my goofy girls photo.
I decided I wanted a little something behind my photo, so I added a mat of that beautiful floral paper behind and went back to stuffing my leaves back in. I tucked some florals here and there and that cute little raccoon, I love the little animals in this kit!!
I popped up to the top left corner and added some leaves there and a few that looked like they were falling from the ephemera pack. Then I decided to add a strip of paper below the picture and the little leaf clusters I made, so that I had a place for my title to sit. I actually grabbed the alphas from the September Songs kit, they went perfect with this kit as well! I added a few little decorative brads along with a little gold splatters and this layout was done! I hope you enjoyed it!!
Clique Kits Products used on this layout: Seasonal Series | Fall Stories | Simple Stories Add-on kit| Fall Stories Solid Cardstock| American crafts Add-on Kit| Fall Stories: So Cozy | Simple Stories Base Kit | September Song | American Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment